We Are Glad You Have Chosen to Pursue a Human Relations Degree!!
The goal of our faculty and staff is to help you have a successful and enjoyable academic career at The University of Oklahoma. As you progress towards graduation it is important to keep on track to meet all your academic requirements (pdf).
You may find the Important Forms tab useful as well should you be interested in post bach-hours.
Please visit our FAQ site to find answers to common questions!
The College of Arts and Sciences also has useful forms and links.
Want to stay up to date with reminders about due dates and events?
Please check the Tulsa schedule (choose Tulsa under “Campus” in ONE) for 2 online classes: HR 3013 Introduction to Human Relations, and HR 3203 Introduction to Organizational Studies.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter!
Join a Human Relations Student Association!
If you are need of academic advising please visit with your Academic Advisor, Zach Kampf.
Appointments can be made here at iAdvise.
Schedules and Courses
ONE is a collection of services that students, faculty, and staff may use to take care of many different tasks, such as enrollment, financial aid, and bill payments. ONE requires logging in only one time to access the services instead of logging in to each service individually (i.e. Enrollment, Class Schedules, Grades)
The OU Library System
The Writing Center
American Psychological Association Style Manual (pdf)
Activities and Services Available to You
- Financial Services
- The OU Office of Financial Aid provides extensive information for students about financial aid options available to you. (Tulsa and Norman)
- Career Services
- It is never too early to begin planning for your career after graduation. OU offers an extensive program of career services.
- The Human Relations Student Associations
- There are Human Relations Student Associations that are active on both the Norman and Tulsa campuses. These organizations offer speakers and social events that are of interest to Human Relations majors.
- Student Activities (Norman)
- OU student activities offices in Norman and Tulsa provide a variety of services that support students in all majors.
- Study Abroad
- The University of Oklahoma has a large and successful program allowing students to study abroad while continuing to pay OU on-campus tuition.
- Safety: Your safety on campuses is important to us.
- Other Campus Resources
- Need a doctor's appointment? Want to join an exercise class? Need information about housing?